Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burn Khalifa is standing at 829.8 m (2,722 ft) the tallest skyscraper in the world.
I love to share everyone that my favorite place in Middle East is Dubai! Who does not like Dubai? Dubai I love and I most Visited.
- Atlantis located on top of the iconic Palm island.The resort covers over 113 acres, with over 1,500 rooms. Major on-site attractions include a 42-acre water-themed amusement park – Aquaventure Waterpark, and The Lost Chambers Aquarium featuring the Ambassador Lagoon, home to over 65,000 marine animals. @ATLANTIS HOTEL
The water park is perfect and stunning. Best holiday ever for friends and family.
- Ski Dubai is the Middle East’s first indoor ski center. … From tube slides, slopes and jumps to a 3,000-metre interactive Snow Park and Zip Wire, this is an indoor ski resort that has it all.An excellence and unforgettable experience,It’s my first time to experience Snow.its a good place to learn the basics of snow boarding or skiing. Although I felt the real thing was much harder. It’s fun though brings back the kid in me.
- Dubai Aquarium is the largest suspended aquarium in the world. It is 10million liters Dubai aquarium tank. It houses thousand of aquatic animals,comprising over 140 species and 300 sharks and rays live in the tank including the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world.
- The Dubai Ice Rink is an Olympic-sized ice skating rink at the Dubai mall.It is the largest and best-equipped rink in the city.Its surprising that you can do ice scating in the middle of the Mall and affordable price.
- Barasti Welcome to the world famous Barasti Beach Bar – the best beach bar in Dubai! It’s the best for me day or night,It’s a laid back and casual bar. A perfect and fun night out.Best place to go on the weekends.
- Grovesnor Hotel Bar44An exclusive champagne and cocktail bar on the 44th floor with spectacular views of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah.An evening of socialising, this is a magnificently tranquil bar in which to relax.
- Embassy bar Grovesnor Hotel -Dubai’s finest all in one dining, lounging, partying venue.Embassy is the city’s first international late night supper club that combines dining with dancing and offers modern European cuisine and exceptional DJ’s with unrivalled 360 degree panorama view.
- Five guys was The Place to get a fresh, juicy burger with all the toppings you could stuff between fresh-baked buns.Love the cheese burger and Cajun style fries and most off all unlimited Nuts and drinks.. My favorite burger house in Dubai.
- Nelson bar Media rotana hotelBars and clubs that run ladies nights. Offers for ladies in … Nelson’s – Media Rotana.Perfect for drinks anytime of the Day and night.
- Obviosuly I love Dubai and I won’t stop flying every time to Dubai.. It’s the best place in Middle East.
For me Dubai is awesome place,easy to go ,visiting the best and luxurious mall I’ve ver been and it’s a open country in Middle East which is good for me Coz I’m from a country that is free as well.
#atlantishotel #skidubai# iceskaterinkindubai #dubaiaquarium#barasti#barr44dubai#embassybardubai#fiveguysdubai#nelsonbarmediarotana